The “Disc Wave®” represents the best example of research and development by Galfer. Laser cut, stainless steel and high carbon content. There is a direct application of competitive technology for any user. Direct replacement system that does not require brackets or any extra parts, it bolts just like a stock disc would.
– Lower weight of the unsprung masses.
– More braking power.
– Better heat dissipation.
– Excellent resistance to corrosion.
– Less tendency to warp.
– Maintains cleaner the contact surface pad-disc.
– Improve and personalize the motorcycle esthetic.
– Anodized or chromed high resistance aluminium (7075 T6 – 6082 T6) or stainless steel (AISI 420) carrier.
- CUBIQ® design inspired by the crystal molecules structure of the steel.
- Weight reduction due to the lighter brake track design.
- Better cooling thanks to increasing the convection perimeter and the cooling surface around the brake track.
- Dynamic unbalances decrease by having less unsprung mass that improves the maneuverability of the
- Stainless steel (AISI 420) carrier