The “Disc Wave®” represents the best example of research and development by Galfer. Laser cut, stainless steel and high carbon content. There is a direct application of competitive technology for any user. Direct replacement system that does not require brackets or any extra parts, it bolts just like a stock disc would.
– Lower weight of the unsprung masses.
– More braking power.
– Better heat dissipation.
– Excellent resistance to corrosion.
– Less tendency to warp.
– Maintains cleaner the contact surface pad-disc.
– Improve and personalize the motorcycle esthetic.
– Anodized or chromed high resistance aluminium (7075 T6 – 6082 T6) or stainless steel (AISI 420) carrier.
- Laser-cut high carbon stainless steel brake band and high-strength anodised aluminium core (7075 T6 - 6082 T6).
- TÜV certified (KBA No. 61148)
- 25% weight reduction to the original.
- The weight reduction (unsprung mass reduction; gyroscopic effect minimization) improves handling of the bike.
- Improved braking sensation thanks to the floating system.
- Cathaforesis-treated to prevent corrosion.
- Fit for daily use, track days, competition, etc.
YAMAHA MT-03 (2016-2021)
YAMAHA YZF-R25 (2015-2021)
YAMAHA YZF-R3 (2015-2021)